- Los Gatos, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Are you a Content Strategist with a passion for design? Do you love working with top Entertaiment companies?
The Role: You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide customers with the support they need throughout their engagement with this Client - from Identity and Account Management to touchpoints that provide customer help.
The Team: You’ll join a small, collaborative group of Content Designers who work side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts. You’ll also partner with our Globalization team to make our product amazing around the world.
● You’ll provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing, and are sensitive to the nuances of UI copy.
● You have experience with systematic writing and are able to create flows that easily scale.
● You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across channels.
● You understand that voice is key to people connecting to and forming relationships with a product.
● You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
● 4 years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy, consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
● Experience working with global brands, and with a/b testing preferred
● Demonstrable creativity
● Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows
● Highly collaborative and self-directed
● Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules
● Experience partnering with design teams
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.