*On-site in New York, NY -- Must be located within a commutable distance to be considered.*
Must be training in Accessibility ADA compliance processes for tagging PDF files.
About the role:
Our large global banking clent seeks a production designer to join the creative team on a long-term, open-ended assignment (W2, full time hours, full benefits available through Aquent: med/dental/401K/FSA).
In this role, you will work with a team of designers, creating and optimizing a variety of customer-facing of print and digital materials.
You'll receive conceptualized pieces to create and edit, and add your eye for design as well, to take the work up a notch, make recommendations, etc.
You will also bring strong ADA compliance (for design) capabilities, specifically tagging InDesign and PDF files for ADA.
• Propose creative solutions available within our templated system
• Ensure each request is completed by utilizing a work plan
• Ensure work is completed within Service Level Agreements
• Execute at the highest level of quality, and efficiency
• Coordinate and communication with stakeholders.
Excellent communication skills, time management skills, and experience with HTML are required.
What you'll need:
• At least 5 years of design / production experience in a corporate or agency environment
• Strong skills making digital files (InDesign & PDF) ADA compliant
• Portfolio of work
Technical skills needed:
• Adobe CS
• Adobe Acrobat
• Skilled in creating charts / graphs / data visualizations is a plus
• Motion design
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Able to establish strong relationships with team members
• Effective / proactive communication skills
• Work with a high level of attention to detail
• Able to adapt to changing priorities