Aquent's client, a Fortune 100 Media conglomerate, is seeking a new Senior UI Designer to join their Customer Experience team!
As a Senior Designer, you will contribute to design initiatives that impact the end-to-end customer journey, designing brand-defining experiences for a range of consumer-facing products and services.
Day to Day Stuff:
- Generate multiple credible design solutions with guidance
- Exhibit mastery of shared tools and software for design.
- Maintain organized working files and project directories.
- Explore, refine, and document design solutions thoroughly.
- Participate in user insight gathering activities through observation and notetaking.
- Participate in analysis of observations to develop insights and user insight communications.
- Actively research competitive products, industry trends and topics.
- Investigate and design effective UI for targeted technologies.
Skills Needed for the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Professional portfolio of design work from pencil and whiteboard, to wireframes and prototypes (blog, Dribbble, Github, etc).
- Portfolio examples of contributions to multiple design programs or shipped products with a large user base.
- Ability to digest and translate complex technical requirements into intuitive experiences.