- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- $30 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Paige Eddington
This person will be responsible for liaising between internal business units and clients. The right candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be able to finesse delicate client relationships. The right candidate will also possess a background in PR and/or Media Relations and will be able to produce content for internal and external purposes.
The right candidate will also possess a background in Public Relations and Communications and will be able to produce content for internal and external purposes.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 3-5 years as an Account Manager/Account Executive, preferably at an Agency
- Bachelors degree in PR or Communications
- Strong public relations | media relations and account management experience for multiple internal business units or external clients
- Experience with crisis communications & media / press relations
- Ability to produce content when needed (talking points, articles, copywriting, etc)
- Ability to create PowerPoints for presentations and keynotes
- A strong but non-aggressive leadership style
- Ability to understand the needs of the client and the ability to brainstorm and present the right solutions with quick turnaround
- Must have experience in a media relations environment: pitching stories to the media, can write and sell a pitch/story, can speak on behalf of a large brand
- Must have experience in a public relations capacity: executing press releases, create and maintain a favorable public image for the Company, develop social media programs, craft media releases, etc
Note: This is NOT a business development/sales role. Candidates with only business development account management experience will not be considered.
*This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with Aquent with full medical, dental & vision insurance and 401K available after 4 weeks