Exciting opportunity to work on a new initiative/ high-profile project will give you the opportunity to collaborate across multiple teams to lead the design of a new pharmacy experience.
We’re looking for A well-rounded UX designer who can solve complex business challenges with occasional direct support from their manager.
• Good understanding of user-centered design philosophy and process
• Hands on experience with wire framing and prototyping tools
• Attention to detail and passion for excellence
• Strong portfolio of work including examples of mobile web, desktop and app experiences
• Ability to conceptualize, design, and deliver experiences.
• Ability to communicate user needs and demonstrate how proposed designs solve those to internal team and other stakeholders.
• Ability to collaborate with designers, strategists, managers, and technologists
• Ability to present and build support for work to senior stakeholders
• Preferred: experience in medical or other highly regulated fields
• Collaborate with UX team members and product, business and technology partners to ensure shared understanding of business and user goals
• Lead the creation of UX flows and wireframes
• Conceptualize, design and define breakthrough user experiences, drawing inspiration from research, user goals, and the world around you
• Work with our copy, visual design and accessibility teams to ensure all work is compliant with our brand, copy and accessibility guidelines.
• Partner with research, optimization, and analytics teams when appropriate to inform and validate design decisions
• Gain stakeholder support for designs by clearly communicating design vision and rationale
• Translate complex cognitive challenges across multiple projects into elegant user experiences delivered across multiple channels (digital, phone, in store)
• Develop deep understanding of customer journeys, personas and segmentation within your portfolio of projects
• 5+ years of experience in UX design
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Human Factors or similar degree desirable