We’re working with an international entertainment business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. They're seeking a digital graphic designer to assist their internal team for the next few weeks on a temporary contract basis. They have a ton of projects for this designer to work on to help their team get through the rest of the year! We're looking for someone that can work fast, efficient, and collaboratively!
About the position (in a nutshell):
- Downtown San Francisco.
- ~6 weeks.
- Mainly digital design = web banners, emails, landing pages and other digital assets, but they also work on marketing collateral for events - could include: signage, banners, booth design, print material.
- Exp working on licensed products is a MAJOR plus.
- Sitting onsite M-F.
- Must have an online portfolio of work demonstrating the above deliverables. The more variety of work the better!
- A minimum of 4+ years of design experience for design within entertainment, gaming, or lifestyle brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design or a related discipline preferred
- Understanding of print and digital assets best practices
- Experience with conventions and licensed key art is a plus
- An interest in pop culture, anime, media, and/or entertainment strongly preferred
- Presenting designs and strategies to stakeholders and teammates
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Ability to integrate feedback and work on various projects simultaneously
- Expert at the Adobe Creative Suite