Aquent's client, a top cable & broadcast company, is looking for a new Product Development Coordinator to join their team!
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about joining, and learning from, one of the biggest media companies in the world. They need to be highly structured and organized, and possess the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. If you're curious to develop foundational knowledge of all things digital and new media, apply now!
Day to Day Stuff:
- Brainstorm new product ideas and solicit feedback on those ideas from major stakeholders
- Ensure products are being developed on time and according to specifications
- Regularly maintain project trackers documenting progress and necessary next steps
- Develop email communications and other materials announcing new releases
- Assist with the preparation of training materials
Skills Needed for the Job:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated problem solving acumen either through coursework or prior internships
- Structural, organized, diligent approach to your work
- Internship or apprenticeship at an agency, media company, sales organization or similar organization a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization