- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Full medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
Our client is looking for a Web Content Developer who is confident, adventurous, soulful, fun-loving, high-performing and service-oriented!
This candidate will have technical excellence in the field, show extraordinary potential, and will be able to embrace new ideas/thrive in an ever-changing environment.
This person will:
- Develop marketing site content and development for our global brands - Development and maintenance of HTML/XHTML/JSON for existing and new web pages
- Ownership of WCD development on the site for both marketing and functional specifications. Own deliverables of tasks, Manage own marketing materials coming in from brands
- Cheerful, enthusiastic, “can-do” partner with brand production, marketing and creative teams
- Work closely with the Tech Team development on challenging technical features.
- Troubleshoot coding issues and bugs, asset management and code version control.
- Collaborate with design team and UX to incorporate visual design into functional web pages.
- Proactively define and communicate risks with production and leadership.
- Proficient in Web production tools (FTP, Unix CMD, and Text Editors), cross-platform and browser compatibility issues
- Working knowledge of XML, AJAX
- Exposure to REACT, Node.js and Anchor.JS & OOP(Object-Oriented Programming) a plus, Version Control Software (Git, CVS, Subversion, VSS, etc.)
- Familiarity with SEO, Adobe Photoshop, web site accessibility, website performance-oriented coding skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills, demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines - utilizes strong communication skills to inform production teams of status and to resolve conflict where confusion may arise
- 2 years of college or equivalent experience, 2 years (minimum) web site production and programming experience, E-commerce site development a big plus.
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.