- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
You will work with the lead program manager for ‘advocacy’ to deliver our year plan of activations around the world. Based in New York you will work directly with teams in all 4 regions (EMEA, APAC, LatAm, NorAm) This individual needs to possess exceptional event logistic management, ability to understand and communicate across several time zones and be confident to work with 3rd parties and internal event teams across the company network.
You have exceptional attention to detail when it comes to managing all pillars of event logistics; from room sourcing and catering, to logistic communication planning with our many touchpoints around the business. You are a creative problem solver and your superpower is to keep calm whilst spinning many plates. You are a time keeping extraordinaire, have the ability to adapt quickly and have the capacity to consider both the big picture and details required to execute. You rapidly earn trust and credibility across all levels of stakeholders both internal and external with a staggering variety of cross-functional teams. You possess stellar organizational and communication skills, hold yourself and others accountable to impact, and operate with poise in high pressure and time-sensitive scenarios. A successful candidate will be passionate about social media and believe in the vision that our programs set out to achieve.
You will have a background in Agency and a desire to progress and build experience in project and program management.
- You will be responsible for logistic planning, executing, and reporting on the global rollout of an international program for our most valued agency and client partners.
- Managing use of 3rd party platform survey and event tools for the program.
- Communicating to project stakeholders on program progress and insights.
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and raises in a notable fashion to the program manager lead.
- Display confident decision making.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure event execution.
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- 3+ years of event and administrative logistics.
- 5+ years of working experience
- Administrative Assistant
- Event Logistics
- Program management
- Experience working with global time zones
- Agency and client experience
- Strong communication and presentation experience
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel, or equivalent
- Experience managing stakeholders and cross-functional teams from project initiation through close
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.