- Uptown Charlotte 28202
- Job Terms:
- $40-46/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness. You will work closely with team members, digital peers, ad agencies and legal and marketing partners to develop Social, Paid and Owned Channel marketing programs. You will support efforts to promote investing products and services to deepen relationships with existing customers.
The ideal Marketing Program Manager will have 5+ years of experience, and either have experience from an ad agency or financial services, extra points for experience in email communications & sales. This role is a one year contract, onsite with our client in uptown.
***For quick apply, email your resume directly to Chelsea Caudill - firstname.lastname@example.org.***
- Assist with development, approval and execution of new marketing assets
- URL management, tagging/tracking for new marketing assets
- Campaign reporting, analytics and results sharing with stakeholders/leadership
- Lead cross-team support for Legal, Risk and Compliance submissions for approval/ renewals etc.
- Project tracking and weekly status updates
- Execution of Merrill Edge Twitter handle and management of other social media platforms including LinkedIn and YouTube
- Social/mobile media retention and archival processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing execution
- Program management experience
- Experience executing digital marketing plans, providing program analytics/measurement and optimization recommendations
- Experience developing compelling/effective creative assets and flawless execution of campaigns
- Experience working in and across a complex/matrixed organization with multiple partners and stakeholders
- Self-motivator with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight, understand priorities and raise opportunities and risks quickly and professionally
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude and ability to maintain poise and professionalism when dealing with multiple/difficult personalities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to navigate complex spreadsheets
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!