The Executive Assistant will provide full administrative support to the team’s Director and senior Managers. You'll manage multiple calendars with heavy calendaring needs; organize meetings via live, videoconference and conference calls; quickly develop an understanding of the teams culture and workflow; help plan and execute offsite events for a variety of teams. You will also have interaction with other senior Executive Assistants which will require handling and maintenance of highly confidential and sensitive information. You will also need to complete expense reports, and proactively manage team support ranging from: training, seating, facilities, and more.
You will be able to multi-task, prioritize incoming requests, work with initiative without requiring close supervision, as well as assist with special projects as required. You will be involved with a large range of contacts ranging from entry level to extremely high-level and may be exposed to sensitive information requiring discretion and good judgment.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and their assistants
• Proactive problem solving abilities to deal with challenging deadlines and priorities
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; very comfortable with ambiguity
• Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
• Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
• Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanor
• Works well independently and within a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic creative studio environment
• Heavy calendar management using iCal - manage daily calendars showing flexibility and problem solving abilities, adjust and prioritize schedules due to last minute changes from conflicting meetings, coordinate with executive schedules and meeting room availability
• Arrange lunch and refreshments daily for team leadership
• Coordinate key team meetings with internal leadership teams across the org as well as with external
• Answer correspondence and redirect to teams as needed
• Set up large team meetings
• Organize catering / arrange coffee, lunch, dinner when needed
• Process expense reports
BA or BS Preferred
• Experience working in a creative advertising agency or design studio desired
• Minimum of 3 years experience supporting senior executives or cross-functional teams.