- Los Angeles, CA (Downtown)
- Job Terms:
- $60/hr - $65/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lisa Mitchell
Aquent's financial services client is looking for a Sr Web Production Specialist to design, author, and publish strategic content for web properties according to documented business requirements for projects. You will use current web content management business processes and capabilities to deliver quality components and experiences. Responsibilities include measuring and reporting on web performance on a regular and ad hoc basis. Requires deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager; Adobe Analytics a plus!
This is a 6-month onsite assignment with benefits - Medical Dental Vision & 401k***
- Leverage all available resources and creative assets to build web experiences via relevant tools, primarily AEM. Leverage skills in design, writing, user experience, to build page components, full pages, and broader experiences.
- Work extensively with IT partners on enhancements to authoring experience, component and template development, and determining the best approaches for delivering experiences that can’t be supported with existing capabilities.
- Act as administrator of web configuration tools (e.g. target, audience mgr, AEM, etc.) that are leveraged to deliver targeted and personalized audience experiences and A/B tests.
- Provide coverage across POD’s as assigned to ensure releases and publishing are coordinated across sites, audiences/campaigns.
- Provide support to distributed authors, ensuring web experiences are built leveraging best practices and standards. (e.g. SEO, metadata, brand, tagging, etc.).
- Work with technology teams to maintain web applications using Adobe’s Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development.
- In partnership with cross-functional teams including UX and IT, enforce platform standards and processes. Support day-to-day compliance with key build standards and metrics (e.g. page load and weight, metadata, URL best practices and redirects, etc.)
- Collaborate extensively cross-functionally to support the continuous improvement and optimization of channel processes.
- Collaborate with others and assists in completing work assignments, as needed.
- Perform quality checks and verify the accuracy of work
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 4+ years of web publishing content production experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or other Content Management Systems
- Ability to quickly comprehend dynamic enterprise workflows and process
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions on complex and broad matters.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of diverse, multiple teams.
- Ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative tools, analytics and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
This client is one of our largest financial services clients. But don’t let that stop you from reading further! We place so many freelancers here who consistently tell us its one of the best places they've worked. Why? The teams, the culture, the management, and most recently, the client’s willingness to recognize that it was important to step up to the digital demands of the marketplace:
A new CMO and high level digital leadership that have transitioned in from top technology, retail and CPG companies
Transitioning their marketing structure to Agile methodology to be able to deliver valuable content to its audiences faster
They even followed this up with a floor remodel, to support the methodology, creativity & collaboration
We hear often that the constant here is change. The company is consistently trying new approaches that they think will improve not only their product offerings but the worklife as well. If you’re used to “going with the flow”, this is a great opportunity for you! These are key elements to be able to walk away with and add to your resume, especially if you’re coming from a traditional marketing structure. What a great way to help transition your career in this trending direction!