A global beauty company is looking for a Retail Designer (3D Designer). The Retail Designer/3D Renderer will be create renderings for shop-in-shops, retail fixtures and displays and events. This person will need to be able to do layout and renderings in AutoCAD and SketchUp.
The Designer will work on luxury brands within beauty and fragrance categories. This position is a long-term/steady position in a full-time schedule (Mon-Fri) set-up as a W2 Hourly Employee receiving subsidized health benefits, 401K and paid sick time.
- 4-8 years of experience in Retail Design, Retail Architect, Store Displays
- Must have experience in AutoCAD and SketchUp experience
- Famliarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing for luxury, fashion and beauty brands preferred
- Experience working with consturction companies and reading blue prints