This starts out as a 12-month assignment through AQUENT (W2, hourly, full time hours with benefits) on-site with our client in Chicago. This assignment is open to extension beyond 12 months and/or potential conversion to perm.
Our client, one of the largest global banks’ Commercial line of is expanding its Marketing and Communications organization, is building out first-class teams across our digital, editorial, content strategy and design practices.
The team seeks a creative content writer (2-5 years of relevant content experience) to support communications and digital and print assets for campaigns and collateral targeted toward diverse audiences across its corporate, retail and wholesale businesses.
Articulate creative strategies, concepts, themes and associated copy according to established brand guidelines, tone and voice. Create dynamic copy to be delivered across diverse formats and channels, including web, mobile, social, presentations, advertising, video etc.
Internal Client Management
Collaborate with internal clients through the creative process, expertly managing feedback and communicating decisions as needed in service of delivering high-quality copy.
Review, edit and proof as needed, ensuring that copy is on brand and without spelling, grammar, punctuation, or usage errors.
Requirements for this role:
• Superior writer and communicator
• 2-5 years of experience as a copywriter in a marketing, agency, public relations, or an equivalent environment
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
• Ability to manage a range of high-profile projects and prioritize responsibilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to be analytical and strategic in a fast-paced environment
• Comfort working both individually and collaboratively in team situations
• Ability to seamlessly adapt writing style to audiences and messaging guidelines
• Familiarity with UX and SEO best practices is desired