- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment client in Glendale, CA is seeking a Merchandise Coordinator to join their team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
As the Merchandise Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing operational support for the department, item set-up, purchase order creation and maintenance and delivery tracking of all orders. Manage incoming samples, including archiving and storage. Create assortment line sheets for both licensed and vertical product.
- Provide operational support for the department (placement grids, management and execution of the assortment and vendor base).
- Responsible for maintaining the assigned department’s range plan including item setup, updates and stage sets.
- Purchase order creation, maintenance and delivery tracking of all orders in the company database system.
- Responsible for daily promotional price change entries and departmental promotion activity.
- Licensed vendor setup, PRRs, gather testing reports & general vendor communication.
- Maintain product flow documents to reflect stage set changes and process launch date changes.
- Manage incoming samples, archiving and storage.
- Create assortment line sheets.
- Obtain images and copy points needed for website.
- Coordinate and provide rework direction to DC for non-compliant or assorted sku orders (NCI).
- Coordinate with the DC and inventory control to RTV product as needed.
- Troubleshoot to ensure assortment is buyable and published (guest services, production, site merch, copy, photo).
- Maintain and update inventory chase log-weekly.
- Track inventory levels on dropship skus to ensure merchandise is in stock with licensee.
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, detail oriented
- Confident, but able to ask for assistance when uncertain
- Display ability to multi-task, managing a variety of initiatives / issues simultaneously
- Ability to project manage and capable of meeting deadlines and dealing with time constraints
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships, be flexible/adaptable, able to collaborate, influence and persuade
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Resourceful, innovative and responsive to change
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Keynote)
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.