Our client, a leader in social media, is looking for an amazing visual designer. This role can now sit in either Austin, San Francisco, Seattle or NYC!
We're looking for a talented, versatile, and strategic Visual Designer to create engaging digital experiences that are intuitive and inspiring. If you're a design fundamentalist, but approach projects with a rational and innovative mindse you'd be great for us. As a designer you will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, product leaders and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life.
The right candidate should embrace the opportunity to use our creative to engage with our SMB (Small And Midsize Business) communities through richly crafted storytelling and experiences, delivered on the channels that matter most to our audiences.
- Develop campaigns that engage a B2B audience across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, emails, direct mailers, digital ads, and presentations.
- Have a mobile-first mindset and experience producing in the mobile-first space.
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced results driven team environment across multiple platforms.
- 5+ years of design work experience in a digital agency, advertising agency or an in-house team.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Keynote.
- Passion for layout, illustration, typography, and photography.
- Experience with motion graphics and illustration. Must have experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Demonstrated ability to create conceptual designs and ability to extend existing branding.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to pitch ideas confidently.
- Ability to understand the business objectives, incorporate feedback and produce exceptional solutions that represent the brand.
Candidates must have a portfolio available online that showcases visual and technical solutions across multiple digital design challenges including brand concepts, web and thought process behind campaigns. B2B examples are a plus.
**Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.**
This client offers shuttles and paid time off to their contingent workforce. Ask us for more information!
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.