- Stamford, CT
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Our global technology client is seeking a Scrum Master | Project Manager to add to their growing team. The Scrum Master partners with the global web team, business unit and IT stakeholders to deliver best-in-class customer experiences on company website. The Scrum Master will be responsible for promoting a highly collaborative environment that values team cooperation, speed and quality, with a strong desire to inspire change as we continue our agile transformation. In this role, you will proactively monitor performance, continually drive user experience and ongoing improvements, delivering against a roadmap that aligns with business and client-centric objectives. The right candidate will be an integral part of our online team, leading and supporting our continued growth on the web.
This is a direct-hire position based in Stamford, CT and reports to the Director of Digital CX and Web Operations. There is a possibility to work remotely 1 day / week. Salary is $110,00-120,000/year + great benefits + bonus!
- Oversee and evolve the agile practice and scrum process, acting as a mentor and coach: planning, leading, organizing, and motivating team members.
- Adept at leading change and advancement while enabling transparency, flexibility, simplification, and progress during transformation and beyond.
- Expertly lead the team in meetings for sprint planning, daily stand-up, demonstrations, retrospectives, refining the backlog, etc.
- Identify and track productivity, progress and anticipate risks and blockers, working to identify stakeholders and solutions needed for quick and efficient problem solving.
- Reinforce roles and responsibilities as well as shield the team from external interference to enable optimal function and productivity.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and project team members, working to ensure mutual respect and support by maintaining a space for open and productive discussion, while providing prompt and constructive feedback as well as celebrating team successes.
- Assist with product release and project-related tasks, partnering across functions as needed to coordinate testing, delivery plans, agent communications, client training and support materials.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence with the capacity to expertly advance multiple projects.
- Prior experience in fast-paced agile environment overseeing day-to-day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables.
- Ability to manage two scrum teams and associated projects and activities at once.
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to resolve conflicts through solid mediation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey complex concepts.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Online self-service, ecommerce and support function capabilities; WebSphere experience a plus.
- Status reporting and communication of progress to stakeholders (e.g., estimates, velocity, burn down charts, etc.), with simplification in dissemination of analysis
- Extensive knowledge of UX, CX and IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards and best practices
- Experience with web development tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Adobe Analytics and analysis of platform and customer data.
- Promoting and using testing capabilities for greater project/roadmap clarity including usability/user testing and Adobe Target testing).
- Responsive design and mobile first/simultaneous best practices.
- Working with both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Website accessibility and CMS best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- 3-5+ years of digital/web marketing experience.
- CSM certification
- B2B, technology, marketing or IT experience a plus.
Global technology company