- Stamford, CT
- Job Terms:
- based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Our global technology client is seeking a Scrum Master | Project Manager to add to their growing team. The Scrum Master partners with the global web team, business unit and IT stakeholders to deliver best-in-class customer experiences on company website. The Scrum Master will be responsible for promoting a highly collaborative environment that values team cooperation, speed and quality, with a strong desire to inspire change as we continue our agile transformation. In this role, you will proactively monitor performance, continually drive user experience and ongoing improvements, delivering against a roadmap that aligns with business and client-centric objectives. The right candidate will be an integral part of our online team, leading and supporting our continued growth on the web.
This position based in Stamford, CT and reports to the Director of Digital CX and Web Operations. There is a possibility to work remotely 2 days / week.
- Oversee and evolve the agile practice and scrum process, acting as a mentor and coach: planning, leading, organizing, and motivating team members.
- Adept at leading change and advancement while enabling transparency, flexibility, simplification, and progress during transformation and beyond.
- Expertly lead the team in meetings for sprint planning, daily stand-up, demonstrations, retrospectives, refining the backlog, etc.
- Identify and track productivity, progress and anticipate risks and blockers, working to identify stakeholders and solutions needed for quick and efficient problem solving.
- Reinforce roles and responsibilities as well as shield the team from external interference to enable optimal function and productivity.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and project team members, working to ensure mutual respect and support by maintaining a space for open and productive discussion, while providing prompt and constructive feedback as well as celebrating team successes.
- Assist with product release and project-related tasks, partnering across functions as needed to coordinate testing, delivery plans, agent communications, client training and support materials.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence with the capacity to expertly advance multiple projects.
- Prior experience in fast-paced agile environment overseeing day-to-day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables.
- Ability to manage two scrum teams and associated projects and activities at once.
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to resolve conflicts through solid mediation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey complex concepts.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Online self-service, ecommerce and support function capabilities; WebSphere experience a plus.
- Status reporting and communication of progress to stakeholders (e.g., estimates, velocity, burn down charts, etc.), with simplification in dissemination of analysis
- Extensive knowledge of UX, CX and IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards and best practices
- Experience with web development tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Adobe Analytics and analysis of platform and customer data.
- Promoting and using testing capabilities for greater project/roadmap clarity including usability/user testing and Adobe Target testing).
- Responsive design and mobile first/simultaneous best practices.
- Working with both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Website accessibility and CMS best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- 3-5+ years of digital/web marketing experience.
- CSM certification
- B2B, technology, marketing or IT experience a plus.
Global technology company