- San Antonio, Texas 78288
- Job Terms:
- $48-53/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior UX / UI Designer / Producer in San Antonio, Texas for a very stable 2-year contract. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of dedicated Designers in San Antonio, Texas. Our client is truly dedicated to designing for their customers. They use technology to make the lives of their valued and honored customers easier. This team as 200+ multidisciplinary designers, teachers, students, empathizers, explorers, doodlers, and even unicyclists. Spanning three locations, they have varied backgrounds across all design disciplines, from self-taught to advanced degrees.
*** For quick apply, please apply directly to email@example.com. ***
About this team, company & work culture:
- As designers on this team, success is measured by delivering on the mission: to help facilitate the financial security of our members.
- With access to millions of members, we craft informed solutions through human-centered design that demonstrate value and meaning based on real needs.
- We continually engage our business partners and members to ensure we are focused on the right solutions.
- As technology continues to evolve at a rapid pace, we recognize the need to not only stay current, but also look beyond, all for the benefit of our members.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of related Design experience
- 4 or more years of experience in marketing, advertising or digital design, to include at least 2 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: web, smart phone and tablet design production, digital design or equivalent
- Need to have creative/design project management skills
- SCRUM or Agile experience
- Great relationship management experience
- Loyal design task masters
- They will all be seated in the San Antonio home office. Just wanted to give you a heads up from a recruiting perspective since there were multiple openings of very similar roles
- Fully proficient understanding of user experience design principles.
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Facilitates the creation of moderately complex design solutions by participating in defining the business and design requirements, developing an information architecture, and developing wire frames.
- Partners with the designer to create a user interface prototype, and with usability specialists to perform usability testing.
- Coordinates approvals with legal, the business and other stakeholders.
- Facilitates the development or improvement of design processes, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members.
- May resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles.
- Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and leads the team to resolution.
- Contributes to the alignment of member experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
A place where Designers LOVE working!