As a Growth Marketing Manager, you are a storyteller with strong writing and editorial skills. You craft compelling narratives about the company and use off-store push marketing (notifications and email) to drive enrollment and engagement for critical strategic programs for Play. You bring user-focused marketing experience and strong analytical marketing skills, which allow you to build scalable programs that meet the needs of demanding super-gamers, users turning on their first mobile phones, and everyone in between across the globe.
You use data and experimentation to drive growth, with testing and iterating in your DNA. You come to the company with a track record of delivering high impact, creative concepts on time and to specification. You are a “can do” person who enjoys fine-tuning small details, as much as you do strategically thinking about the big picture. You’re someone who is motivated to get things done and views obstacles as exciting challenges that demand creative solutions.
- Push marketing (email/notifications) / CRM experience, particularly around setting and managing promotional offers for a consumer product.
- Experience launching and scaling marketing programs that span multiple countries
- Deep interest in the behavioral economics behind user decisions, as well as market-specific needs and nuances.
- Experience partnering closely with product and engineering counterparts; Experience driving A/B testing and optimization
- Track record of creative problem solving and bias towards action
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Creative brief writing & localization
- Project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Campaign experimentation design and execution
- BA/BS required in any field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in retail / GTM marketing role.
- Large-scale project management experience across multiple countries.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and business plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights and market spend effectiveness.
- Detail oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers.
- Analytics and reporting
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- 5 years of experience in CRM / growth marketing
- Knowledge / experience in mobile, e-commerce, and/or gaming experience.
- International marketing
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.