Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced Content Strategist to lead content creation. In this role you will be responsible for conceiving of and developing content to inform and engage audiences across speeches, presentations, short-form and long-form articles, white papers, blogs, eBooks, videos, and more. You will partner cross-functionally with sales, product managers, and product marketers to take complex concepts and bring them to life in compelling content that contributes to our mission to increase awareness of The Product and its value proposition. You’re strategic, creative, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You have a passion for storytelling in all formats, and are just as comfortable with technical writing as you are with articulating a vision. You have a fierce focus on audience, disdain jargon and find joy in making the complex, simple to understand. You combine a publishing and marketing mindset to create content that people want to consume.
- Apply a strategic, audience-focused approach to identifying storytelling opportunities
- Plan and write clear and accurate content that showcases the value of the product, as well as speeches, presentations, and additional event content
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Partner with in-house analyst to optimize metrics and use insights gleaned from data to refine content strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or applicable field is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in content creation including journalism, next-generation digital storytelling and content strategy preferably in the technology and/or B2B space.
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and to proactively communicate with teams off-site
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively on concurrent, diverse projects while maintaining strong attention to detail; demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines
- Comfortable with technical topics
- Ability to come up with creative solutions on the fly
- Proven ability to translate complex source material into compelling stories for a variety of audiences
- Experience editing, reporting and writing in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in search engine optimization
- Experience in speech writing
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.