- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Brand Design Managers are fluent translators, turning brand strategy into effective brand experiences and design solutions that meet marketing and business objectives for US and Global Divisions.
● Manage one or more of our brands within one of our four categories.
● Drive packaging excellence with internal and external partners (own the Design Brief and Project Plan process)
● Lead, design and deliver presentations.
● Manage project timelines and design budget effectively.
● Be responsible for maintaining and elevating brand equity standards.
● Ensure seamless project transition from the design phase through production phase and responsible to assure excellent execution – print quality (audit of printing vendor with procurement, print production feasibility meetings, proofing pre-press, ink targets, color standards, conducting post production reviews).
● Manage resources (photographers, Illustrators, internal and external design and production partners).
● Effectively communicate creative strategy to influence design solutions.
Optimistic: You are positive and always look for the favorable side of a situation.
Curious: You have an intense desire to know, understand and grow.
Resilient: You adapt. You bounce back and stay calm in the face of crisis.
Courage: You not fearful in the face of stress, conflict or danger.You speak up and take smart risks.
Humility: You are modest in the estimate of your own importance.
Empathy: You value the feelings, thoughts and attitudes of others.
● Design College Degree.
● 7-10 years professional experience in packaging design, cpg branding or related creative industry.
● Experiene working with multiple teams in various global locations
● Working knowledge of necessary software applications and platforms.
● Digital design experience very welcome.
● Deep understanding of the principles of great brand design systems (i.e., color theory; typography, shape language etc.)
● Able to effectively and calmly ‘juggle’ multiple assignments at one time.
● Great Communicator.
● Storytelling. You must be persuasive, and have the ability to tell stories that influence people
● Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
● Global Perspective. Curious about business.
● Planning/Priority Setting/Project Management/Budgets Associate BRAND DESIGN MANAGER_GD&P.
● Manage ambiguity by adapting with agility to new demands and challenges.
● People focused.
● Great team player. Collaborative mindset.