SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
A client of Aquent is looking for a UX Designer who is looking for ownership and influence in a highly visual space. Their goal is to build a customer experience that helps traditional and modern sewists, business owners and entrepreneurs access the arts, sewing and crafts supply needed. They are looking for a User Experience Designer to help drive design the visual style, interface and interaction flow of our company website.
• Contribute to the design of inspirational, modern, and optimal user interfaces for the fabric.com customer.
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
• Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
• Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
• Present design work to the steering committee, product team, tech team and Fabric Leadership for review and feedback.
• Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
• At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, hybrid designer, or similar role.
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating beautiful, user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Great eye for visual design and layout.
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
• Deep experience in web apps and mobile first design approaches.
• Past experience in designing and launching user experiences in eCommerce.