- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
The Video Project Manager will be instrumental in scaling a user generated video program. This person will partner closely with cross functional stakeholders from Creative, Design, Operations, and Engineering to support business planning and the evolution of user generated video. The ideal candidate has a keen creative eye and a strong understanding of the technical aspects of video editing. They can think strategically and plan for the long term while remaining nimble and adaptive to changing business needs.
- Create a compelling program vision and supporting roadmap that is aligned with company's mission and business priorities
- Evaluate, plan, organize, and contribute to the user video process in order to reach objectives and targets
- Assist in creating and updating the creative guidelines for user generated video content
- Provide guidance and recommendations to video creators in-line with the creative guidelines
- Manage partner relationships in a global environment, including the day-to-day of an overseas team of video editors, including deadlines, deliverables, and/or creative approval
- Train new editors on brand guidelines and provide weekly quality review and feedback
- Be a second set of eyes for internal artistic approval
- Maintain project management system to track current and upcoming jobs
- Ensure that all relevant information for projects is captured and implemented from the beginning of production through to wrap
- Manage overall organization of final work, including uploads/archiving within internal digital asset management libraries, including incorporating metadata into file upload, so that assets are always easy to find
- Minimum of 5 years in a production environment and team management roles
- Previous experience and strong understanding of user generated video content
- Deep knowledge of applications such as Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc.
- Strong artistic eye and understanding of creative language
- Ability to deliver and manage multiple high-quality programs in a fast-paced and ambiguous tech environment
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness about finding solutions
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present to executive audiences, manage by influence, inspire and provide direction, and communicate on results
- Technical skills: video editing, media management, Premier pro, davinci resolve, audio mixing & coloring software
- Familiarity with the company brand and a passion for travel
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.