Our Fortune 100 client is searching for a Graphic/Presentation Designer (STRONG with PowerPoint) to work a 40 hour/week assignment with a chance to turn perm in the future, on site in Wellesley, Mass.
- Support marketing, brand management and senior executive level presentation requests - MUST have excellent design and editing skills to transform ideas into visually engaging presentations
- Communicate information visually with the use of color, typography, photography, animations, charts, graphs and diagrams
- Adhere to brand style and standards while creating effective designs.
- Consult with business partners to understand their challenges and verbally provide smart solutions
- Develop creative concepts transforming sometimes complicated, text-heavy presentations into concise, visually engaging experiences
- Partner with department team, project managers, account managers, proofreading, art directors, and production studio
- May also be tasked with helping out with other visual design projects such as icon production, digital banner ads, HTML email, print brochures, photo resourcing and retouching and trade show graphics as needed.
- MUST have a STRONG portfolio highlighting presentation design skills specifically - resumes should demonstrate a clean design aesthetic - candidates without this cannot be considered
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Outstanding design and typography skills with an emphasis on conceptual storytelling
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Adobe Animate a plus)
- Understanding and experience in upholding brand guidelines
- Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size
- Ability to develop and convey thoughts, stories, and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal, written, and visual format
- Nimble learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and agency team members; team oriented
- 3-5 years minimum related professional experience
- Creative and collaborative and a great listener
- Deadline-driven with the ability to prioritize multiple projects (and maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced environment) + resourceful and adaptable to change
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- The team is looking for someone that is customer-centric with excellent interpersonal skills and perseverance
- Lifelong learner who stays current on presentation and design technology and trends