Ability to manage multiple small-to-medium digital based (web/mobile) projects in a fast-paced development environment. This position will collaborate closely with the product development and software development teams on day-to-day tasks and maintenance of the customer facing mobile app. S/he must be able to multi-task, provide status reports and communicate any potential blockers, resource challenges, and/or changes in timelines. The ideal candidate will have great verbal and written communication skills, stay on top of upcoming and in-progress tasks, and anticipate and resolve any resource or schedule conflicts.
• Create, update, and distribute a weekly schedule of upcoming daily tasks, such as bug fixes, maintenance and small app improvements under the product development team’s direction. Continuously monitor progress and communicate progress via weekly status reports
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize and estimate daily tasks for weekly deployments with the software development team
• Report, update and track multiple bugs, document maintenance and small improvement requests in an online tool. Manage all aspects of the development cycle (development, user-acceptance testing, management approval) for all maintenance and bug fixes
• Assist with documenting and/or project managing small-to-medium cross-functional team projects under the product development team’s direction.
• 2+ years experience managing digital projects for a large content-based web/mobile app, including maintaining timelines and deliverables, coordinating resources, and communicating progress to stakeholders. Experience working in large content management systems and enterprise tools required.
• Basic understanding of web analytics (Adobe Omniture) required. Must have experience with bug-tracking tools, such as JIRA and other online web technologies a major plus, including the Agile / SCRUM methodology
• Impeccable organizational skills, including creating and updating timelines, resource availability charts, weekly status reports and other tools to make the process transparent and easy to understand for stakeholders including senior management.
• Strong time management, critical thinking and reasoning skills including the ability to prioritize and multitask, exceptional follow-through and attention to detail, and management of timelines, budgets and resources
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with stakeholders in order to understand their needs and transform conversations into action as it applies to changes on the website
Perfect candidate will be junior level with a passion for technology, especially in the mobile space. Team works hand in the hand with the software developers, so interest in software development is a huge bonus. Agile experience or understanding. Analytics experience would be helpful (Adobe Omniture exposure a HUGE plus). Possibility for this to convert in the future. Energy and passion is key here!