This starts out as a 12-month assignment (W2, hourly, full time hours with benefits) located on-site in center city Philadelphia; open to extension and/or potential conversion to perm.
Our client, one of the largest global banks’ Commercial line of is expanding its Marketing and Communications organization, building out first-class teams across our digital, editorial, content strategy and design practices.
Our client seeks an experienced proofreader to join the team and drive the QA process across our digital and print assets for campaigns and collateral targeted toward diverse audiences across our corporate, retail and wholesale businesses.
• Evaluate and design a system of checks and balances to ensure that content aligns to established quality standards.
• Edit internal and external facing copy across a range of channels and formats to ensure consistency of grammar, spelling, punctuation, voice, tone and style.
• Maintain updates to our style guide under the direction of communications and editorial team leads.
• Work across teams to translate edits as needed.
• 3-5 years proofreading/editing experience in a newsroom, PR, corporate, communications or similar setting.
• Ability to manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment with adherence to strict deadlines
• Expert command of the English language
• Experience working with designer, editors and other stakeholders to improve copy.
• Collaborative and open working style