Aquent is looking for a Copywriter for our Fortune 500 client in San Francisco, CA. This is a full time, onsite, 6-8 month role with potential to extend longer term and full benefits - medical, dental, 401K. The day to day will consist of writing internal communications, organizational announcements, and writing insight articles.
• Serve as a partner and advisor to Technology and Risk organization leaders on effective communication strategies and tactics to drive employee engagement within and beyond their teams.
• Help employees understand the contributions of the Technology and Risk organizations. Build awareness and understanding among employees for strategies, programs and initiatives, and to drive desired employee behaviors.
• Consult and deliver communications for change management initiatives to make it easier for employees to use processes and tools to get work done.
• Provide hands-on writing, editing and production of content across multiple channels (e.g. intranet articles, email messages, newsletters, presentations, videos, etc.) to help functional employees understand what is happening within the function and in the broader organization.
• Assist with the creation of executive-delivered content for live internal events, including All-Staff meetings, hackathons and engagement activities.
• Partner closely with colleagues driving other internal and external communications to ensure message alignment and consistency and to generate new content ideas.
• Provide edits and recommendations for messaging that Risk and Technology leaders need to cascade to their teams.
• Work closely with leadership and HR to draft messaging for the Risk and Technology teams for any large-scale or SVP and above organizational announcements.
• Support Technology leadership with new speaker series - includes researching interviewees and providing a script and questions to support a smooth interview flow.
• Partner with multiple stakeholders to gather data and translate it into digestible content for quarterly large-scale executive email messages.
• Work closely with engagement teams within Risk and Technology to coordinate timing of messaging and support with monthly Town Halls (Risk) and bi-annual All Staff meetings (Technology).
• Support the launch of programs and initiatives within Technology or Risk that need to be shared across the organization.
• Meet regularly with Corporate IT and our Customer Experience team and support in sharing updates to tools and processes that impact employees.
• Provide guidance to Risk and Technology employees around appropriate channel usage for sharing content.
• Edit content for Risk and Technology employees before it is shared on various internal channels.
Must have skills
10 YOE showcasing strong Written/verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task in high pressure situation, excellent writing/editing skills, need a self starter who can juggle multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.