- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
One year temp assignment at well known tech company!
We are looking for a Design Program Manager to grow our brand and help reinvent the company as a global small business platform. We're looking for a strategic design thinker and an exceptional people leader to join the Brand Experience Team. You'll join a large and diverse team of passionate designers, researchers, and storytellers across the globe.
- Lead the Experience Design (XD) team in process and prioritization to align the delivery of high quality design work to the most important product areas
- Collaborate with and support XD team in delivering high quality designs; act as a bridge between the XD team and the Development and Product Management teams, connecting all groups and making sure inter-dependencies are understood and planned for effectively identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc.
- Implement or drive required changes to make sure designers are working at optimum efficiency
- Lead or collaborate with XD team leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes
- Bring all the critical pieces together - strategy, business goals, design, execution, technology, and customer needs - to produce amazing experiences for multiple platforms
- Establish project timelines and tasks and manage large offline projects through all phases of implementation
- Define and create process to receive design requests and prioritize them
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release Interface with internal business partners throughout various departments
- Field incoming project requests and define projects for the Experience Design team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of production/project management
- Deep experience working with creative/design teams, understanding how to integrate process with creative minds
- Thorough understanding of the creative development processes
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to analyze alternative solutions and prioritize quickly within tight deadlines
- Ability to understand complex programs, scope and prioritize projects, define schedules, and work independently
- Know online and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Experience working with JIRA and similar project management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Smartsheet, and Google Apps
- A driving passion for creating products that resonates on an emotional level with customers
- Calm and even-tempered demeanor in all professional circumstances
- A team player that is energetic and inspires confidence
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this client has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our client's award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
They are expanding their social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, their entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.