- Menlo Park CA,
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We're looking for a marketer passionate about online communities to work with our community partnerships team. From groups for people who share a love of dogs, to groups for new parents seeking tips, to groups for people suffering from a rare illness, these groups are examples of thriving, supportive communities on the platform. The people who administer these Groups are the lifeblood and leaders of the communities, and our Community Partnerships team is helping a number of them foster their communities and achieve their missions through one-to-one relationships and custom programs.
This role will be a partner to the Community Partnerships team and provide project-level support to additional XFN partnership teams. This person will be responsible for the marketing execution for global and regional partner events and related programs as well as for the marketing collateral needed to enable partner managers in their outreach at scale.
If you’re analytical, creative and operationally savvy, passionate about the online community space, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and if you love rolling up your sleeves, then we’d love to meet you.
- Understand the needs and motivations of Community Leaders and Social/Global Impact Influencers and Organizations
- Execute critical components of the Community Partnerships Marketing Plan and support key strategic marketing projects for partner teams (including Global Impact and Social Impact)
- Global and regional events strategy, production and marketing to bring Community Leaders and Impact Influencers together for inspiration, celebration and collaborative learning
- Measurement strategy and implementation for all events, laddering into larger business goals and KPIs
- Marketing support for key programs that help engage and build relationships with partners
- Develop case studies and other relevant content to be leveraged in events, marketing campaigns and by partner managers
- Strategy for marketing to execute any new programs or initiatives
- Production for videos and design assets that ensure a high bar for creative excellence and brand cohesiveness
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing, Event Marketing or Product Marketing in the technology industry
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and/or B2C marketing strategies and tactics including events, social, digital and comms
- Highly skilled in outbound marketing messaging, positioning and program development — online & offline
- Experience writing marketing copy specifically for events, digital marketing, websites, emails and other marketing communications including channel marketing campaigns
- Strong project management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Experience working in matrix and cross-functional organizations
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with social purpose-driven and community-driven products or audiences
- Experience with outbound marketing across a variety of channels
- Passionate about helping communities and community leaders at scale
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.