- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
We're looking for an experienced marketer passionate about online communities to work with our community partnerships team. The people who administer these groups are the lifeblood and leaders of the communities, and our Community Partnerships team is helping a number of them foster their communities and achieve their missions through one-to-one relationships and custom programs.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about the way social media can help community leaders drive real-world outcomes using our products and programs. They will be responsible for developing custom messaging and marketing to the community leader audience while supporting a holistic community narrative.
This person will be an expert at clearly communicating how and why our products, tools, and programs can provide meaningful value to community leaders. He or she will work cross-functionally to create product messaging, program positioning, collateral and various other forms of marketing content that uniquely connects with and supports the needs of community leaders online and offline.
The person who fills this role will leverage proven communication skills, an eye for visually powerful communication, and the ability to work across a broad range of topics. The role will also work with regional partnership teams to adapt strategies and communication that make sense in-market. Excellent marketing, communications, writing, collaboration and cross-functional coordination are critical to success.
- Develop and execute world-class partner marketing strategies and materials to support product and program launches, updates and education that drive adoption and optimization of community products and programs
- Understand the needs and motivations of Community Leaders and Social/Global Impact Influencers and Organizations
- Become an expert in company products that support Community Leaders and Social Impact Organizations
- Be able to deliver on a clear vision to show meaningful value of company products & programs to the community leadership ecosystem
- Create compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g. narrative, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks) that maintains a cohesive global narrative
- Work directly with the Community Partnerships and Product Marketing teams to drive product and program awareness, adoption, engagement and partner satisfaction at a global and regional level
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- 3-5 years professional experience in Marketing Communications or Product Marketing in technology and social media space
- Proven impact writing marketing copy for partner marketing, websites, newsletters, case studies and other marketing communications including channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and B2C outbound marketing channels and tactics, including product GTM, community management and CRM
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences, particularly community leaders, influencers and nonprofits
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Cross-functional, project management, and experience partnering with Product, Comms & Partnership teams
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and influencing decisions across teams
- Experience working in matrix and global cross-functional organizations across time zones and languages
- Experience marketing social purpose-driven and community-driven products and programs to diverse, global audiences
- Passionate about helping communities and community leaders at scale
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.