- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Corey King
Aquent's Client is looking for an Internal Communications Business Partner with a focus on supporting our Transportation team. In this role, you will be a key partner to the Transportation team to help them plan, create, and implement internal communications to support change management efforts and campaigns for the company's transportation programs and services in the San Francisco Bay Area. This role will report to the Manager of Internal Communications for Facilities, Culinary, and Global Security and is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills essential
- Skills in building out internal communications plans and communications calendars
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and partners
- Experience working with transportation programs or employee benefits programs would be an advantage
- Crisis Management experience particularly relating to Transportation would be a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline preferred.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.