- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katie Denfeld
As a Technical Web Program Manager for AR/VR, you will lead a cross-functional core team through the Web Development Process (from early concept phase to launch) to develop, iterate and launch AR/VR websites. This is a highly cross-functional role, requiring an experienced program manager with strong website technical skills and business acumen; skilled at communicating with all levels of the company to establish alignment, best practices, and opportunities for collaboration. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with web development, content management systems, online marketing, and digital media, ensuring a positive user experience for those coming to our website. In addition, she or he must possess excellent communication skills to be able to coordinate with marketing, engineering, external agencies, as well as other team members. Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as sharp attention to detail are a must to ensure seamless delivery of our AR/VR websites. The successful candidate must have a track record of driving marketing objectives with extensive experience managing websites. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of website projects, including approval, planning, execution, and launch to ensure planned results are achieved on time.
- Own the website program schedule from pre-concept through launch, managing the delivery of key program milestones across each stakeholder
- Partner with marketing, creative, engineering and product teams to build project plans and schedules for the execution and delivery of new and existing websites.
- Translate marketing requirements into technical specifications for engineering teams to begin web development
- Establish technical requirements and project schedules with Engineering teams
- Defines the project's objectives and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements.
- Works with vendors and teams to establish and achieve goals.
- Proactively identify and drive resolution of critical program risks/issues.
- Manage cross-functional dependencies.
- Establish best practices along with key performance indicators to ensure success.
- Ensure resource needs are established and fulfilled.
- Track key metrics and measure performance across traffic, page views, clicks, sign-ups, and more to determine which strategies are working. Use these findings to provide actionable insights and optimize results.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive background in project management
- Deep knowledge of website management and online marketing
- Expertise in Content Management Systems (CMS) to build websites
- Technical understanding of front and back end website development to manage website projects
- Experience in process definition/improvements, program management, tools.
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability, and creative problem-solving
- Team-oriented to work effectively across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.