We are looking for a highly conceptual mid-level art director who lives for creating beautifully, smart brand experiences across all channels, including digital, broadcast, social, print, and more.
You're a rare individual who's not only at home coming up with big, brand-level thinking for campaigns but also totally comfortable with fleshing them out in social, digital, web and maybe even email formats. One day you might be on a photo shoot, the next day designing brand elements and a social campaign.
In this position, you will have an opportunity to create a wide range of work. We’re looking for a talent who elevates brand and aesthetic with intuitive usability. You’ll be a critical creative team member crafting breakthrough, original content for the company’s website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns.
Detailed Job Description:
- Ensures branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects.
- Guarantees quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the company.
- Able to operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects.
- Presents concepts and team's work to clients.
• 4-7 years of relevant experience (advertising agency background is a must)
• Experience in video/photo production
• Creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION)
• Ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos, and websites
• Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
• Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
• Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
Additional Job Details:
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
If this sounds intriguing, send us your portfolio. We can’t wait to meet you.