Our client's Marketing Communications group oversees all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
The 3DVM team manages the development of physical deliverables in support of marketing communications'
initiatives and creative intent. The team’s responsibilities include developing and deploying complex visual merchandising fixtures, furniture, and solutions for the client's worldwide retail and channel partners.
As a Production Manager on this team, you will provide strong project management and fixture development skills to maintain quality, schedules, and budgets for various 3D projects. You will be instrumental in supporting the development and deployment of brand presentations, managing and partnering with engaged suppliers and manufacturing partners.
• You have four to seven years of retail fixture experience (preferably with electronic products) in a design agency, architecture firm, or corporate in-house studio.
• You have a strong eye for project management, quality, and construction details, and you are dedicated, highly organized, learn quickly and stay calm.
• You have CAD, engineering drawing, and compatible systems experience.
• You have experience leading and documenting onsite installations.
• You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging environment.
• You are incredibly resourceful, a multitasker who builds relationships by being a creative and
innovative problem solver.
• You are willing to travel domestically and internationally for up to 10 days at a time.
• Assist with fixture development, including all planning, engineering, compliance, documentation, reviews, budgets, and status updates.
• Execute against strategy and negotiate any strategic changes.
• Represent marketing communications group at cross-functional team meetings.
• Contribute to strategic discussions, processes, and development.
• Manage operational and financial project needs.
A Bachelor’s degree in business management or a creative discipline is preferred.