LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
* Candidates with less than 6 years experience will not be considered*
REQUIREMENT: experience with ads
Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a Sr Product Designer to join their Ad Tech Team. Prior ad and media experience is required for this position.
As a Product Designer for the Technology Development Center, you will be responsible for leading, maintaining, updating, and evolving Ad Tech Products.
This position will be working on both sides of the User Experience, where and how to place mobile ads and understanding the performance behind them from the lens of an advertiser.
You will participate in the planning and development of new features and employ design standards set by company style guides. You will become well versed in the brand standards and be able to translate and evolve these standards to improve the customer experience.
You will also collaborate with the broader UX team to enhance features and functionality. To support the product team, you will be required to plan, build, and present creative concepts, take direction, and manage concurrent development efforts.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Contribute to the shared business goals of the product team.
• Create and update designs and layouts, while working within defined templates.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers in Seattle and Minnesota.
• Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
• Participate in the planning and development of new content.
• Employ design standards set by company style guides.
• Remain current with app trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
Preferred/nice to have skills:
• Self Driven
• Natural Learner
• Start-Up Mindset
• Strong problem-solving skills