Large Media and Entertainment client in Glendale, CA is seeking a Product Developer to join their team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility of extending.
- Partners with management to develop and execute product that meets the brand and sales objectives
- Design and develop pin assortment from art development flow from concept to final product.
- Assist in sourcing product/art development flow from concept to final product for MOG softlines, hardlines, and souvenirs and internal business unit/project team orders
- Comply with brand vendor souring criteria, negotiating in the best interest of brand goals.
- Maintain development tracking and timelines for milestones including internal approvals, production scheduling, and product releases.
- Work with Quality Assurance Program to ensure all products pass the Product Safety & Reliability tests and Federal safety standards
- Monitor and stay current on market trends including national trade shows for purchasing where necessary.
- Provides support in in-store visual design and merchandise planograms
- Participates in the replenishment of the sales floor merchandising, product placement and additional merchandising tasks based on the needs of the business
Loss Prevention and Administration
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures. Participates in all physical inventories
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Quality Assurance Program to ensure all product passes the product Safety and Reliability Tests and Federal Safety standards
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Uphold all company policies as outlines in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Support training of new sales associates as needed
- Support a positive and creative working environment
- Minimum 2 years experience at coordinating marketing activities, including product development, production scheduling, and management
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising principles desired. Previous skill sets/experience as a graphic artist strongly preferred.
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of the Brand
- Must have project planning skills as well.
- Well versed in the working knowledge of computer software Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator and Power Point
- Strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with Guests, peers and management within and among all the business units
- Highly motivated, results oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced and high energy retail environment
- Visual merchandising display savvy
- Strong organizational skills, versatility and ability to multi task
- Proven success in decision-making, diplomacy, and flexibility
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service through product and show
Required Education: AA degree or equivalent experience