Digital Asset Administrator
• Digital Asset Administrator will prepare, maintain and retrieve upon request all digital assets ( photos, packaging, artwork , copy, etc.) within the Content Services Portal.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Toy packaging artwork and photography, and copy files on the Content Service Portal.
• Receives, tracks and responds to high volume inquiries and requests for final digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand in the content service portal.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphics or Information & Library Science, with a minimum of five years administrative project management experience.
• 2-4 years work experience in Digital Asset Management
• Digital asset management experience, proficient with Excel, basic Powerpoint knowledge, good analytic skills
• Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers
• Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet DAM site who can upload/download/manage restricted and non-restricted digital content.