- San Francisco (preferred) or Santa Clara
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
If you're a rockstar at gathering data and presenting your strategic insights, then we have the right opportunity for YOU!
In this role you will work with our client's Global Social Media team as an Analytics Manager. The role is also responsible for all social media analytics and insights for events, news, product announcements and launches as required. The Analyst will design, conduct and deliver standard and custom insight reports. The Analyst will be responsible for collecting all necessary inputs from stakeholders to understand the business needs and build measurement plans. The Analyst will work with the CSX (Customer Expereince Team) and social media listening and digital hubs across the globe to translate social measurement plans into queries and monitors as well as competitive monitoing, programs, products, marketing and events. The Analyst will be accountable for deciphering what is important, meaningful data and then communicating the concise story in a way that allows the Intel to make buinsess decisions.
- Working with Intel stakeholders – including Business Units, GEOs, Verticals and outside vendors – to maximize value of editorial while meeting business needs of stakeholders
- Technical onboarding and troubleshooting for users needing social reporting
- Having input into metrics and measurement
- Social listening, community analytics and reports to understand site, key channel performance and recommending optimizations
- Ongoing maintenance and optimizations for editorial including:
- User experience
- Content quality
- SEO (analyzing social media implications)
- Ongoing social listening and reporting for:
- Key events
- Product launches
- News/ announcements aligned with Intel Newsroom
- Create and edit reports and insights for presentations to strategy teams and executive leadership.
- Manage dashboards, newsletter and excel formats that transform social data into a clear story.
- Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables and dashboards, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
- This individual will be responsible for managing the analytics of our client's social media editorial and content and ensuring that it remain healthy and robust to engage audiences. The Analyst Manager will work with the Social Media Strategy, Paid Media, and GEO (country) teams as well as the Community Managers to continually monitor and maintain a strong pipeline of valuable insights by working closely with stakeholders who provide content.
- This role also entails daily monitoring of key social channels and producing analytics and insight reports as required by the team.
A global leader in the semiconductor industry, our client is shaping the future with computing and communications technology that breaks barriers and enables solutions to create, innovate, and better the world around us.
Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2019
Fast Company - Most Innovative Companies, Fast Company, 2019
Top 100 on the World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere, 2019
LinkedIn Top Companies 2019, LinkedIn, 2019
Diversity Leadership Award, National Society of Black Engineers, 2016
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Necessary Skills (Must Have):
Minimum overall experience of 5 years in data analysis and insights required
Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment, make decisions quickly, manage simultaneous projects, and work with many stakeholders across internal groups and geographies
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices and measurement across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of social listening/monitoring tools
- Working knowledge of websites, familiarity with metrics and ability to analyze for optimizations and recommendations for social media
- Proven project management skills in a marketing or communications environment
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Familiarity with metrics and able to analyze for optimizations & recommendations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including PPT, Word and Excel
Additional Skills Desired:
- Understanding of metadata usage
- Knowledge of social listening and analytics tools
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry trends
- Knowledge of social media marketing strategies
- Google Analytics experience
- Strong experience with BrandWatch (CrimsonHex) and Sprinklr tools