We are looking for a designer eager to innovate how we delight our customers with powerful and engaging messages through a variety of channels. We currently message across both outbound and in-app messaging channels, including email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app notifications reaching customers across a variety of devices.
This role on the Design Team focuses on growing our member base, and helping current members at all stages during their tenure. This requires a true understanding of the Client's customer ecosystem from end-to-end, to build great messaging experiences within it. You will partner closely with the Product & Eng teams to build a communication strategy, design and implement A/B tests, understand the data, and iterate and deploy beautiful engaging winning experiences in production. If you love product ideation, owning, collaborating, building, and constantly raising the bar, you will thrive in this role.
We need a big thinker and innovator by nature, someone who is highly adaptable and always seeking to creatively solve tough problems. Are you that somebody?
● 5+ years design on consumer-oriented, interactive experiences.
● Forget the degree, show us your work.
● A great portfolio that showcases deep visual and interaction design skills especially for
● Ability to rapidly produce multiple visual directions/variations and UX/UI concepts.
● Stellar written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas.
● You collaborate effectively with PM, engineering, and research partners to create vision, strategy, and drive impact.
● You bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
● You are earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well.
● You have experience working on global products and emerging markets
● You have experience designing/implementing messaging campaigns, frameworks, and/or component design library
● You have experience with motion design and prototyping
● You have experience designing on mobile platforms
● You have a passion for TV shows and movies.