- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jake Weingarten
Copywriter (Channel Development - Internal Comms)
Our client, a leading consumer electronics company, is seeking a Copywriter with product experience. This will be an 8 month onsite position with possibility to extend.
The copywriter will:
-Create and source content for biweekly newsletter
-Support internal communications for worldwide channel development team
-Edit and rewrite story text, headlines, captions
-Develop employee and sales communications and related messaging
-2-3 years of experience developing content for internal communications initiatives and/or product copy.
-Proficiency in writing in a variety of voices, for a variety of audiences
-Understanding of editorial content strategy and best practices
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-BA/BS in communications or related field
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)