- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
If ad writing is your calling and you are at your best when collaborating with clients and colleagues - please apply! This is a full-time and onsite role with a major technology company in Menlo Park. Role is a long term hourly engagement and has great benefits after 30 days on assignment.
- Ability to deliver a powerful message through a few select words and images is a must.
- Spend most of their time developing slogans and advertisements using the creative process.
- Meet with the client to discuss audience and concepts they want to portray.
- Then use this basic understanding to develop a few unique ideas to present to the client, and then modify them to suit the client’s needs.
- Eventually, oversee the final production of the material.
- Research, write, edit, and proof all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
- Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
- Experience in a copywriting, brand, or business writing
- Writing samples or portfolio link
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- History of self-initiated projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Eligible to work in the US
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.