Aquent's client is looking for an Associate Store Planner on the Concept Development team. Must be able to work on-site, in office in Deerfield, IL. North suburbs, about 1 hour north of downtown Chicago.
If you have experience as a Junior Interior Designer, Associate Planner, or Interior Planning, please apply. Recent grads with internships are also welcome to apply.
This position will develop knowledge of building architecture, interior design guidelines and protocols according to: state & local jurisdictional mandates, company standards, and best practices to ensure appropriate design of retail and non-retail buildings.
Ideal candidate has experience with
• In-depth Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch Up
• A portfolio showing examples of Interior Design — Floor Plans, Fixture Choices, layouts and more. Conceptual work and high level of creativity and aesthetic appreciated.
• Up to date Knowledge of retail interior design standards
• Managing and working with design guidelines and design standards for multi-unit retail.
• Architectural/site plan design, including items such as cost and quality control, material/equipment installation, bidding practices, material and labor costs.
• Establishing, managing, and working with retail store planning and construction budgets.
• Experience with ADA and International Building Codes.
• Experience in retail / healthcare industry helpful but not required
This is a contract role that could be temp-to-perm. Must be on-location, in office in Deerfield, IL.
Aquent offers Health Insurance and 401k.