This is an exciting time to join a leading team who provides world-class digital expertise to a portfolio of consumer brands. You will partner with a team of consultants, each with deep expertise in his or her core area that collaborate to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. They are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design, copy, and strategy.
Please note: This role is 20 hours a week on a project based role with a potential to become a full-time, 40 hour a week job. This position has changed their requirements to be able to travel in the office in San Francisco two days a week with some remote flexibility but must be able to travel to the office for meetings.
The Position: Creative Project Manager:
This Creative Project Manager will help support brand creative projects that range from site redesigns, brand development, to content building. We are looking for a profoundly engaged and experienced member to bring project management for projects that will range from physical to digital touchpoints.
The Creative Project Manager should have a deep experience and practical expertise in scheduling and leading project deadlines with a creative team. He/She will help set the project kick-off, align on budget, and refine scheduling with the collective cross-functional teams.
You must have the ability to respond quickly (even in a remote setting), change scope accordingly, maintain deadlines, and raise any red flags quickly.
● Establishing deadlines, communicating issues as they occur
● Facilitating communication, reworking schedules, identifying issues
● Having the foresight to identify obstacles and pitfalls, and ensure everyone is on the same page
● Prioritizing competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
● Coordinating resources across projects and teams
● Tracking activities on projects; the ability to manage scope changes via a change log.
● Establishing clear path of owners and next steps
● Communicates clearly across projects and people; discuss scope, timing, and manage expectations of both stakeholders, peers, and project resources
● Identifies opportunities to improve processes
● Identifies need for additional resources on a project
● Great attention to detail and organizational skills
● Project management tool and platform expertise
● Must have refined and confident client contact (both with portfolio and prospective investments)
Someone who is self-motivated and collaborative. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You bring to the organization the following competencies:
● 8+ years of relevant experience working in a digital company, agency, or studio
● Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver scaled programs
● Experience managing budgets and vendors
● Advanced level Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
● Strong verbal and written communication
● Working knowledge of Confluence or other similar project tracking tools
● Current working knowledge of digital applications (ie Google Slides, Sheets, Drive)
● Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
● Understanding of the digital advertising industry, including exposure to digital marketing and media
● Understanding of web UX/UI trends and best practices