- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$85/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Front End Developer
You will be part of an integrated on-site team - including production artists, web designers and technologists - creating highly interactive and engaging work for our high profile client.
* Be part of a dynamic project development team, that creates visually engaging product websites.
* Create responsive HTML pages from design comps.
* Create CSS layout and animations, ensuring legacy browser support.
* Work with developers, designers, and project leaders to ensure code quality and design fidelity.
* Develop and optimize build tools and development systems to support ongoing projects.
* Experience building responsive and/or mobile-first websites.
* Some experience using and writing templates (Handlebars, etc).
* Comfortable with package managers/build systems such as NPM, Gulp, or Grunt.
* Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
* High attention to detail to maintain design integrity throughout the build process.
* Ability to implement well-structured Sass for maximum CSS maintainability.
* Adherence to W3C standards and specifications.
* Proficiency in version control systems such as Git (Subversion experience a plus)
* General proficiency in Photoshop.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to clearly and professionally interact with clients.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
* Localization experience is a plus.
* Knowledge of accessibility specifications is a plus.
*Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)