- New York
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Full medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
*** NOTE: Hours per Week may range from 30-40!! ***
* Creative & collaborative opportunity to work with a great team & great people! *
• Write ALL copy for organic and paid social channels, direct response ads, and mobile proximity ads.
• Write Instagram Stories, approximately 15–20 per month;
• Write copy for signage, packaging, taglines, promo jobs, DR, and Pinterest.
• Write copy for lookbooks and cards for special events
• Write/edit copy for DM-related signage.
• Write copy for seasonal PR packages and notes, plus PR-related responses to mentions on social channels.
• Review/comment on all mobile ads and sponsored articles
• Brainstorm the focus of each Instagram Story
• Write copy for store closure emails and mobile ads.
• BTB w/ SF copy team weekly to share current social copy and align with online/email copy.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• A self-starter, highly creative, adaptive
• Someone with a positive outlook, collaborative, can-do attitude
• Experience with Adobe, Smartsheet, Word, Excel, PPT
• 3-7 yrs retail/fashion writing experience
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.