- Tyson's Corner, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Katy Vincent
AQUENT's Fortune 100 Financial Services client is looking for a Lead UX Designer to lead design efforts for a simple automated tool that enables associates deliver intent to market in under a day, in a well-managed way. You’ll bring expert presentation and communication skills and a strong background in applying theoretical knowledge to real world service design challenges. You will contribute across the project lifecycle, with comfort and fluency as a researcher, strategist, and visual designer in order to uncover insights and drive the work forward. All while coordinating with supporting designers, and collaborating with the broader design team to uncover and solve for gaps and overlaps across the portfolio.
*** For quick apply: email your resume/portfolio to Katy Vincent Gasperoni at firstname.lastname@example.org ***
This is a 5 month contract opportunity with the potential to extend. Onsite in Tyson’s Corner. 40 hours/week. Hourly pay + benefits (medical, dental, vision + 401K).
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio that highlights your ability to design digital experiences that cross channels and touch-points. Your portfolio showcases UX/UI artifacts like user flows, screen designs, and journey maps used to articulate your solutions
- Understanding of interface and interaction patterns and best practices for various platforms, including experience working within a responsive design framework
- Understanding of human centered design and UX practices. Interest in partnering with content, strategy, and research specialists to collaborate on solutions
- Experience working within established brand guidelines and style guide. Interest in helping govern digital guidelines and flex system where needed
- Demonstrated ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity
- Experience creating prototypes that showcase design concepts and interaction patterns
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions, tell compelling stories, and craft elegant presentations
- Understanding and utilization of Lean and Agile methodologies
- Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Behavioral Science or Experience Design
- At least 6 years of full-time experience with user experience design
- At least 4 years of experience working with Agile or Lean product development teams
- Advanced Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Behavioral Science, or a related field
- 7+ years of full-time experience with UX/UI design
Why do you want to work through Aquent?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR