- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in DC (near the National Portrait Gallery) is seeking an Marketing Events Outreach Specialist for a year long contract assignment with potential for further extension.
This role is 40 hrs a week, onsite.
Market programs through presentations to interested groups
Attendance at job fairs, Senior Events, etc.
Recruit potential participants by visiting targeted counties, mailings, advertising, phone contacts, etc.
Recruit Eligible Host Agencies by visits to the targeted counties, mailings, advertising, phone contacts, etc.
Prepare bi-weekly summary of activities for Projector Directors and Regional Manager Participant in scheduled conference calls
Prepare and submit a schedule for each week.
- 3+ yrs previous experience in marketing, events, or outreach
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background check required