Seeking a complete email marketing owner who can strategize, write, design and completely manage an email program for the world's most important technology company. Seeking about 4-5 years experience and deep knowledge around all aspects of email programs from content strategy, to concept, to implementation, to reporting. Must answer the following two questions to be considered:
- Please share information about your experience implementing on a user-focused content strategy?
- Do you have experience developing communications for the education market?
In this role, you will design, manage, and execute a holistic email marketing program focused on increasing the number of subscribers by driving acquisition, engagement, and retention. You will work with external agencies and cross-functional partners and oversee email campaign development, deployment and optimization. If you have 5+ years’ experience, a growth mindset and a demonstrated track record of successfully developing an email marketing program AND executing it, then please apply!
1. Design, manage, and execute a holistic email marketing program to converting, retaining, and re-engaging users
2. Manage Help Center content and incoming user support questions/emails via internal systems
3. Coordinate with email agencies and other team members to develop copy, design, and execute against agreed strategy and timelines
- Control end to end email production: from creative development to workflow design as well as brand and legal approvals
- Develop experimental email campaigns to userbase
- Discover insights, develop best practices, champion innovation through a test, learn, iterate culture
- Communicate results and learnings cross-functionally
- 4-5+ years of relevant professional work experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully developing email marketing programs AND executing with a focus on impact
- Detail-oriented mindset to manage production and delivery of email campaigns
- Strong project management, ability to work across project teams on several projects at once, and previous experience working with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Test & learn chops, proficiency with experiment design, measurement, and analysis
- Strong familiarity with Marketing Automation, campaign set-up and reporting, ideally using Marketo
- Strong focus on impact and ability to understand performance drivers and how to prioritize them nice to have
- Willingness to experiment; ability to quickly learn and maneuver within a proprietary marketing automation tool and various data sources
- Creative problem-solving capabilities, strength in work under tight timelines, and ability to pivot quickly and work in an environment with many moving parts
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.