- San Francisco, CA 94105
- Job Terms:
- $50-55/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, highly organized and flexible UX Researcher Coordinator for an amazing client in San Fran. This opportunity is a very stable, one-year contract allowing you a foot in the door and exposure to over 20+ dedicated & established UX Researchers. If you have 2 years of experience in a UX Research support role or in a UX Researcher role -- and are looking to jump in with a Fortune 100 organization, design-centered organization this could be a great match for you!
In this role you will have to be flexible, you will do some grunt work... but you will get mentored by AMAZING UX Researchers who are ready to groom and mentor you! You not only will assist in coordinating User Researcher but you will get to shadow and act as a secondary / back-up Researcher.
*** For quick apply, please email your resume directly to Chelsea Caudill firstname.lastname@example.org --- AQUENT pays a W2 hourly rate + benefits, 401K and more.***
UX Research Coordinator Responsibilities:
- In this role, you'll coordinate with our recruiting vendor and gather specifications from researchers to identify candidate pools to recruit from, sometimes screen participants by phone, email and survey.
- You will also communicate with stakeholders and sometimes participants on logistical details and guiding them through the research process, ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected.
- You will also work as a second researcher on a variety of projects - gaining great experience with qualitative user research activities (e.g. empathy interviews, ethnographies, contextual inquiries, co-creation) as part of an interdisciplinary design process that includes designers, product managers and tech
- Experience with, or willingness to learn eye-tracking is a plus.
UX Research Coordinator must have experience...
- Worked as a user researcher or user experience research coordinator
- Good interpersonal communication (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
- Adaptable and quick learner that enjoys tackling a large variety of problems
- Must be able to handle a variety of responsibilities without getting overwhelmed
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!