What you'll do:
Manage the Delivery team
Advocate for operational effectiveness
Manage efforts involved in executing and publishing compelling content for all digital platforms.
Carry out execution of marketing content and messaging constructs across the digital properties.
Manage execution of content for desktop, mobile, email, and social audiences using Content Management Systems (CMS), native platforms, and vendor-based systems.
Manage vendor relationships, tool enhancement rollouts, and content and process standardization in support of site stability and performance.
In addition to project management, you will also work with the leads of Digital Operations and cross-functional teams to define and evolve processes that address operational needs and improve efficiency – a constant opportunity for a growing team.
The ideal candidate:
Is comfortable working across multiple teams, on short and long-term projects, and context shifting when escalations and triage are needed.
Has a strong background in eCommerce and large-scale project management.
Has experience in retail or CPG verticals
Is comfortable with the fast-paced nature of fashion and marketing.
Has a passion for and strong knowledge of digital trends, workflow management, and emerging technologies.
• Manage operational excellence across product-to-market milestones and in-season content delivery in partnership with Brand, Marketing, and Merchandising teams for timely & flawless execution.
• Timely assess cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Work with leadership to drive change across teams.
• Partner with members of all functional teams – Buying, Photo Studio, Marketing, Web Content Development, Product Management, and GapTech, to drive operational excellence and accountability throughout the organization.
• Drive results through direct reports as support to cross-functional teams when high severity website and tool issues occur. When needed, work with GapTech and other partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Serve as additional after-hours support as needed to troubleshoot site/tool issues to mitigate business impact. Escalate to Leadership team as needed.
• Provide coaching and guidance to direct reports in support of development opportunities and career goals.
• Ability to influence and facilitate project work among cross-functional and cross-brand teams.
• Technical acumen to act as a liaison between brand and technical resources with regard to troubleshooting and driving root cause resolution.
• Process-oriented with excellent skills in defining and evangelizing operational processes for a project, program, team, and broader organization.
• Strong knowledge of web production and e-commerce, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years of detailed task planning and execution experience with 3 years of digital experience
• Proficiency with organizational programs (OneDrive, SharePoint, SmartSheet)